1. To manage, operate and maintain our fleet to the highest standards with special reference to safety, environmental protection and efficiency.
2. To operate our vessels using management systems and procedures that define and promote safe practices; to identify risks and establish safeguards against those risks; to never allow commercial pressures to jeopardize the safety of life, vessel or property and the environment.
3. To continuously improve systems and procedures, management skills and the safety awareness of employees both ashore and afloat.
4. To comply with all applicable national and international legislation.
5. To provide a safe and healthy environment to live and work in for all employees or any other person that comes into contact with the company or its services.
6. To ensure that all personnel employed are fairly treated irrespective of their sex, race, nationality or religious beliefs.
7. To provide within the company, lines of communication that allow staff at all levels to have access to the top tier of management, especially when it comes to health, safety, welfare and environmental protection.
8. To make all employees aware that they have a duty to protect the health and safety of themselves and their colleagues.
9. To ensure by clear and stringent policy that the safety of a vessel, her crew or any other person coming into contact with company operations, is not affected by the abuse of drug or alcohol by any individual.
10. To actively promote and take part in international activities that will increase standards in the worldwide shipping industry.